Sunday, January 27, 2008

Jaywalker sock mojo

This is the first jaywalker sock that I have made, I was quite pleased with the way it turned out. I cast on the second sock, and ran into a few problems, well first the cable broke right at the join between the needle and cable. In addition, I have knitted this several ways, from the middle of the skein and the end of the skein, I am using the same amount of stitches, and the same size needle, and still I come up with something that resembles this. This does not look like the other sock at all. Anyone with any ideas as to how to fix this? or am I just doomed?
This is the first sweater I knit for my DH, he feels it is cut too low and would like me to some how fix it. I measure it to where he wants it to be open. If I sew up the seam it's going to look like a vagina. I can go in and pick up stitches a and knit straight rows until I get to the marked place. I could then put an icord edge on it so that it would match the original sweater. What do you think?


No comments: