Monday, September 01, 2008

Finally Knitting picutes

Finally I made time to take pictures of newly finished finished objects. The first on is my surplus lace top from Nashua's North American collection I started it in February and have finally finished it. It took forever for me to finish the lace section of it. I am not very good at lace and maybe I don't have the patience for it. I love the yarn, it is from Elan, Peru Naturtex Partners Pakucho Organic Cotton, the Color is Green Forest. The cotton is so soft I love the way it feels. I am working on the Katlin's Tulip sweater using Dream in color yarn. I have it all knit up and now just to weave in the ends and block it. It is so pretty. I may have to make it for one of my nieces.
I am currently working on a pattern from Fuzzy Mitten. I could take a picture and show you but it's only legs, a body, and arms. More on that later.

1 comment:

Daisymum said...

I love the tulip sweater. It is very cute.