Thursday, September 21, 2006
I thought I was all ready to start putting it together.... But no, I had bound off the sleeves, I put the I cord around the edges of the neck, and sewed the shoulder seams together and thank the Goddess I had the sense to measure for the sleeves again, 16 inches not 13... Growls... Rip out what I just knitted on the sleeves add 3 more inches. .... I get them back on the needles and put them down, went to sew some remnats that I bought to make napkins. Tomorrow I need to work on the sweater more and knit 4 swatches to take to the finishing class I am in on Saturday. When I finish the sweater I will post a photo of it.