Thursday, October 19, 2006

October 19th

Today I will work on my sock, I need to get six inches on it before I go back to my jacket. I am also going to go to a yarn shop in Duncanville... or attempt to go, I've called several times and did not get a response, we drove by and it looked open, A says that she's driven by with her husband to go to dinner and it's always been closed. Well their closing hours are 5:00 or 6:00. The place is called Knit- N- Needle. It would be great if it were open and this close.
I called mom to talk to her, she says she's not feeling all that well her heart is bothering her more often. She says she keeps taking all the medicine she has been prerscribed. Her EKG last week showed it was either jumping off the chart or well below the chart. That confirms what she has been saying she says her heart sometimes beats so hard that you can see her chest moving or it barely beats that it's difficult to get a pulse.

No comments: