Friday, January 12, 2007

Another Washcloth finished

Yesterday I finished another wash cloth. I am practicing cablesbecause one of my goals this year is to make a cabled sweater. I figure, it's a wash cloth no one will care if I make a mistake. Well this last one is wonkie, I made several mistaked but I didn't care was not going to frog it was going to live with it the way it is. I have learned that when knitting cables, do not use multi colored yarn.Stick to one color, but again they are just wash cloths. So I am therei n bed knitting of course because the world would fall apart if I stopped knitting, and I hear this hysterical laughter from the shower the DH then bellows, "It's like washing with Fruit Loops." I had used theSugar and Cream Over the rainbow colorway.

1 comment:

Heidi Durham said...

I would say Todd's favorite color is probably blue...