Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Finished Mid Jan dishcloth KAL

The Mid January dishcloth KAL was a pattern with cables. To me this pattern looks like ears of corn.
Finally finished, but not blocked, I will do that when I block others

This is for my pot holder and recipe swap. We are to send 2 potholders, knitted, crocheted etc along with two recipes. I plan on making two identical wash cloths adding a piece of quilted fabric in between the two pot holders 2 recipes. If I get a chance I will also see if I can get a dish cloth made if time permits.


3 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi there - I'm just putting your package together for the Yarn Snobs Swap. I'm in England so it might take a while to get to you but hoping to post it tomorrow. Sorry it's taken so long but I was waiting for the yarn to be delivered. I have to buy everything on the internet as the nearest yarn store to me is over 60 miles away!!
I'm hoping you are going to love what I've picked for you

Knitstress Mary said...

Thank you Wendy I am so excited. Thank you for the thought put into the package. I am sure I will love it. I will post when I receive it.

Wendy said...

Mary - your cables look great!