Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Almost done???

Yesterday was a busy day. Went to interview with head hunter for one of two possible possitions. She wanted me to change my resume and email it back to her, once she received it she could send it out. She said I would know in about 2 to 3 days about interviewing with either company. In the mean time I made progress on the short lace edging on the Bella. Almost done with it then sew side seam, knit straight 6 rows, put the elastic in around the neck and then I get to start on the big lace pannels. I would say I am about halfway done.

Now on the rainbow shrug, I thought it would be done but. there is still about 3 inches of edging around it, and then then collar, and I think I will put some edging on the sleeves. I am hoping to finish it next week.

1 comment: