Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving week

This week filled with sending more resumes out. There is not much out there now because it's the slowest time of the year. but I am hoping that there are allot of refi's of the ARMS that were underwritten. So I have not lost hope. Still nothing but I keep pushing on someone out there wants to hire me. Smudge doesn't appear to be to effected by all the knitting I am doing. I made progress on the Vilma, have the left sleeve and left side done, no starting on the right side and to end with the right sleeve. I am getting closer to the end of the front.
Lots of progress on the socks, got the heal flaps and turned both heals. I was even able to try them on and they FIT! For the first time!!!! I think I found the right way to make them. Now all that is left finish the instep and the toes and I'm done!!! Then I can make T a pair of socks finally.


But I saved the best for last. The Himalayan Shrug.... It's done! That was quick, only took 3 days.I love the way it feels, It looks so light but it is actually very heavy and I am sure quite warm. D saw it and fell in love with it. I think I have to make her one. I will take pictures with it on me later, right now with this cold/sinus infection I don't want to take pictures.


I made some progress on mom's shawl. still no where even near half way done but it's an easy knit. Cousin D has not called or emailed me with what color on Luka's sweater so that's on hold. I will work on another dog sweater that I bought yarn for last year to make a sweater for a friends dog. The Bella lace, I am still taking a break on it. I will probably start working on it next week. I have already sent out some more resumes, so we will so maybe this week will be the week.







No comments: