Monday, November 06, 2006




This is the Fania scarf done in red alpaca wool. The purple lines are not part of the desing, they are my safety lines. I am finding out they are a livesaver when knitting lace. They will be pulled out later. Good to know since the rest of the bella shawl will be done in lace.




Progress report on the Bella shawal, Still moving along, a few more mistakes still fixable I am trying not to fret too too much about them. I am figuring out a few things to help me along with it. Like putting stitch markers in front and in back of the knit through the back loop and the yarn overs.

2 comments:

Heidi Durham said...

I LOVE all of your work! The lace is beautiful and the poncho looks like it's coming along nicely. (i don't know enough about knitting to see any mistakes if they are there!) Miss you!

Knitstress Mary said...

Thank you. Everyone is telling me that for someone with only a year's expericne I am doing really well. Remember get me those measurments.