Monday, November 13, 2006

Weekend update

The Bella shawl is that much closer to being finished. I have the lace knitted all the way on one side and past the middle. Once I finish the lace here, I have to sew up the shoulder seam, and add six rows to the top part. Then the fun begins... I have to knit 5 panels of the larger lace... It's only 60 stitches and 32 rows in each panel. But I am allot closer to being finished than I was last week.
Vilma sweater is coming along just fine. I have finished the Left sleeve. Now onto the body


And lastly, the socks, the Heel flaps are done, now to turn the heel. I bet you didn't know that the average sock has approximately 17,000 stitches in it. That would be 34,000 approximately in a pair of socks.... That's allot of stitches. I am getting a later start on this today, I had an interview with a head hunter. She has two positions that she's going to send my resume to, I would really like to have a job at either of these two places. In the mean time I am also looking for a part time job just to have while I am looking for a new job.


No comments: