Monday, December 18, 2006

Getting to know me

I want to put a new twist on this old game. With each person that send and fills out the info, think of a question to add on at the end. Add the question and answer it yourself, then forward to your friends. Friends, if you sent the questionnaire out earlier, take a moment and answer the new question(s)…

1. What is your occupation? Wife , Housewife, Daughter, Aunt, Great Aunt, Sister-in-law,Friend, Organizer, Instigator, and a few more

2. What color are your socks right now? Socks??? it's 77 degrees here in Tx

3. What are you listening to right now? cars on the street, smudge purring, xena snoring

4. What was the last thing you ate? salami sandwich

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Who me???

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple with green swirls

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Tim

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes and I love her too that would be my niece Rene

9. How old are you today? Old enough to sit back and watch others asking myself did I do that at that age?

10. Favorite Drink? right now Kool ade made with Splenda

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? I only become interested in football in December, other than that if Tim is watching the Strong men contests will sit and knit to watch with him.

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, right now, it's to hide the sparkles that keep coming out.

13. Pets? dog, cats, Koi, goldfish, snails, the outdoor geckos and in summer the sphinx moths.

14. Chips or cookies? Love both for different reasons but try not to indulge too often… but chips not so much it's more pretzels
15. What was the last movie you watched? I watched, National Treasure again.

16. Favorite day of the year? I don't have a favorite day anymore, I do love Spring and Summer

17. What do you do to vent anger? Yell, stomp around, slam doors, drive,

18. What was your favorite toy as a child? I don't remember having a favorite toy, my sisters used to tell me it was my Thumbalina doll and my Cuddly Dudley stuffed dog.

19. What is your favorite fall or spring? Spring

20. Hugs or Kisses? both, but no sloppy wet kisses.

21.Cherries or blueberries? Blueberries

22.Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes.

23. Who is most likely to respond? EVERYONE!!

24. Who is most likely not to respond? No one would blow me off!

25. Living arrangements? husband for over 10 yrs

26. When was the last time you cried? Last week, Tim and I had a misunderstanding. Yes it happens occasionally

27. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes, hamper,

28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to you? Rene

29. What did you do last night? Went to party at friends house, stopped at Wal-Mart to find out how much they wanted for their hams, and then came home and knitted.

30. What inspires you? looking at a ball of yarn and thinking what can I make out of that and for whom.

31. What are you afraid of? Dying alone

32. Plain, cheesy, or spicy hamburger? Cheesy burger with maybe one slice of jalapeno in it, but have to have bread and butter pickles

33. Favorite dog breed? Corgis, they are the cutest silliest, smartest dogs I have known.

34. Number of keys on your key ring? A bunch

35. How many years at your current job? I was at my last one for 3 yrs.

36. Favorite time of day? When Tim comes home

37. How many states have you lived in? 3

38. Favorite Holiday? I don't have a favorite, I like them all

39. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? Nope, does moving van count

40. Favorite Song? Anything by John Denver, it reminds me of my love.

41. If you had 24 hours to live, what would you do? Spend time with people that would miss me the most.

42. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? The inability of not being able to have a child.

43. What one piece of advice would you give to a young child? Live your life without regrets.

44. Did you learn to do something new this year? If yes what was it. I learned to knit and now I am completely obsessed with it. Tim says that if I wouldn't be knitting he thinks I would be smoking. My response, knitting is much healthier.

No comments: