Saturday, February 24, 2007

Cough, Sniffle, Weeze

It's official I can now say that I have been in a dust storm. Yes you heard me right today we have wind gusts of over 55 mph, and it's kicking up dust everywhere. The plastic covering for the green house is torn to shreds. The patio chairs have a red dust layer on them. It's nice and warm about 66 degrees but I will not open a window I don't want all that dust in the house. Visibility is about half a mile. Good thing I am staying in and knitting today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart, my brothers live just north of Ft Worth, trying to call them to make sure they werent blown away ;P. At least you got to enjoy some knitting time today :).

Leslie Shelor said...

Don't blow away! We're getting an ice storm/rain/sleet/snow thing right now!

I got my swap package yesterday, and it is WONDERFUL! I've been just carrying around the skein fondling it! Many thanks; you're a terrific partner (again!)