Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Secret Pal 10 Questioinnaire

The Questionnaire
Here are is the questionnaire for SP10. Please be sure to post it in a spot on your blog where your pal can easily find it. Since your pal will use this to help create your packages you'll want to have it posted to your blog no later than the last day of February.

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? Favorite yarn I love Malabrigio, Lorna's Laces, Yarn Pirate and Yarntini. Favorite Fibers Alpaca, and Blue Faced Leicester and superfine Merinos What fibers do you absolutely *not* like. Itchy scratchy mohair.
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? Knit Picks options binder.
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn?I have been knitting since Dec 2005. Mom tried to teach me when I was 9 or 10 and it just wouldn't work for me. Nov 2005 I was home recovering from an abdominal hysterectomy and needed something to keep my hands and mind busy. Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? Beginner to Intermediate
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? I have a wish list just look to the left under wish list.
5. What's your favorite scent?Escada collection, sandalwood, lavender, lilac, jasmine.
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Yes Favorite candy? Milk chocolate or anything with almonds and chocolate.
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do?Who has time for other crafts? Do you spin? Not yet but possibly in the future.
8. What kind of music do you like?Depends on my mood. My wish list has some cds that I want. Can your computer/stereo play MP3s?Computer (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
9. What's your favorite color(s)?Purple, green, black, red & pink Any colors you just can't stand?Orange
10. What is your family situation? Married with no human children Do you have any pets?1 very spoiled corgi, 2 cats, 10 goldfish in the pond.
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?Scarves Yes, Hats NO NO NO Hats, Mittens yes, Ponchos ohhh yes Ponchos yes.12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?hummm I think I would have to say.... I don't know I like to knit it all
13. What are you knitting right now? Sweater for my niece.
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? Yes
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Circular Aluminum Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?Yes to both
17. How old is your oldest UFO? Bella shawl October 2006
18. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
19. Is there anything that you collect?Mice, Pocket dragons and faeiries
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? Interweave Knits
21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?This year I am concentrating on learning how to knit cables.
22. Are you a sock knitter?Sometimes What are your foot measurements?
23. When is your birthday? May 6th

No comments: