I have completed the front of Tim's sweater and it is now off the needles and blocking. The back already finished and blocked. I need to get a couple more skeins of yarn for the sleeves, because I had to double the yarn to get gauge I have run short on the yarn. I know it won't be the same dye lot, but I am hoping that it won't be too noticeable because it's being used on the sleeves. I have enough of the first yarn to do the placket and collar. I am hoping that it won't be too much of a difference.
It's supposed to be a high in the mid 60's today, that means I can go out and trim the roses, it should have been done last month but it was so cold that I didn't want to do it. The repair man is going to come out and take a look at the dryer it's still under warranty so we only have to pay for him coming out. Hopefully he'll come and fix it and I can start laundry if it isn't fixed I have to go to a laundry mat or as they are called here in Texas a washateria, and do laundry there.
Keep your fingers crossed for me.