Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Quick post and help please

I finished this months KAL. It's very pretty and done in Sugar and Cream This one is for a friend of mine, she loves squirrels and when I saw this pattern I had to kit it for her.

Ok here is where I need the help, I am knitting the DH a long sleeve polo. I have added the section for the buttons and button holes and the collar, its the same stitch. on the button holes it looks fine but when I look at it on the collar it looks too feminine. This is a man's sweater not a woman's. Anyone have comments or suggestions? I think I need to rip it out and do a simple stocking net stitch. The pattern calls this stitch a Seeded rib.


Close up.
I have more photo's and more blogging to do I need to get this sweater done by this weekend. I did receive a fabulous package from Wendy for my Yarn Snob Swap. I have photos and will fully post later.



1 comment:

PaulaRed said...

Sweater looks great. Let him try it on and see if he likes it..I think its gorgeous, and has a polo shirt look.