Monday, February 05, 2007

Not much eye candy this weekend

Well some weeks you have Mel, Heath and Orlando and some weeks it's a little girl. This weekend we watched Whale Rider Netflicks summarizes it this way, "Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. A Maori tribe must contend with the distinctly non-traditional concept of having a female leader when young Pai's (Keisha Castle-Hughes) twin brother -- the intended heir to the throne -- dies during childbirth. Now, she must struggle to prove herself. Stars Rawiri Paratene, Vicky Haughton, Cliff Curtis and Grant Roa. Written and directed by Niki Caro. Netf" It was a movie that Tim wanted to watch and I was pleasantly pleased with the movie.
I have had very little knitting today, I have been a housewife. laundry, cleaning house organizing stash... Then the door bell rang, And what did my eyes see... a box from Royal Mail.... that's right, My swap for the Yarn snobs swap got here!!! I will post pictures and tell you a bit more about what was in it in the next post. right now, I am here checking on what I should be knitting next. I think I will just weave ends in on previously completed projects. Start new tomorrow.

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

Oh, I loved the Whale Rider, I watched it three times and cried all three times. Wonderful and classic!

Now, I will have to rerent it again.